Skills and qualifications:
· Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Lighting, Day lighting or a related field such as architecture, design or engineering.
· 5-7 years of experience
· Professional experience in the lighting design industry or equivalent.
· Basic understanding and design interest in various building design sectors, including artificial lighting and daylight design and analysis.
· Must be creative and have a basic technical knowledge of lighting, daylighting and luminaires.
· Should also have excellent conceptual and communication skills, ideally being able to communicate ideas (in both hand sketch and computational form). Have general design, calculation, specification, controls, code and commissioning knowledge.
· Software skills to preferably include: 3D Studio Max, AGI, Photoshop, In-Design, Sketch-up, IES, Radiance and Revit – Familiarization with visual programming design tools
If interested please send your cv (Mentioning the position you’re applying for the subject) to the following email: