Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
As a member of the Network Management LDO team, you will be part of a team responsible for deploying our solutions to enable configuration, optimization and monitoring of these wireless mobility solutions. We have a flexible working culture and look to provide and environment where every person can thrive. Our key interfaces are the customer technical team responsible for Network Management and Optimization, Project managers within Nokia and the customer, as well as other teams deploying our world-class solutions.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
At Nokia we create technology that helps the world act together. Are you passionate about solving problems? We are looking for an ambitious, self-starter individual who can thrive in a fast paced agile environment.
As part of our team, you will:
- Contribute to gathering customer requirements, analysis, feature specification and requirement feasibility study. Contribute to, and improve Systems Integration (SI) delivery process.
- Work autonomously and effectively in a mixed environment and use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Know and work according to the Systems Integration (SI) delivery process
- Create implementation plan and technical infrastructure documents as well as contribute to migration procedures.
- On-call rotation for product support is associated with this position
Your Skills And Experience
As key qualifications for this role you need to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related STEM fields with 5-8 years of experience. A post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Experience in Linux, Oracle databases and an understanding of TCP/IP as well as strong computer science fundamentals
- Cloud based Software Experience
- Proven understanding and experience with complex systems integration
It would be nice if you also had:
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Systems Integration - Systems Integration Specialist
Middle East & Africa-Egypt-Egypt-Cairo