We are looking to hire “Quality Compliance Manager” for EPx logistics company located in El Obour City & 10th of Ramadan Ramadan
· University degree in natural sciences (e.g. pharmacy, chemistry)
· Minimum 8 years of experience in Quality Assurance in the pharmaceuticals industry
· In-depth knowledge of cGMP and cGDP.
· Good knowledge of drug regulations and current national and international GMP and GxP requirements
· High analytical and process-oriented mindset combined with the capability of understanding complex situations and processes.
· Able to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Excellent Leadership, organizational and co-ordination skills
· Excellent communication skills and English influencing ability, demonstrates success in building productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Multi-national pharmaceutical company experience in a plus
If you are interested, please send us your CV in word format & mentioning the job title in the subject of your email.