Senior Executive Assistant is required to join the Ministry of Planning and Economic Development.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in managing administrative work
– Strong communication skills
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Business writing skills both Arabic & English
– Fluent in English
Duties and responsibilities:
– Ensure the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis
– Manage schedules, calendar and appointments of the department
– Manage office services by ensuring office operations are organized, correspondences are controlled, filling system is designed
– Provide appropriate support to visitors.
Interested candidates can send their resumes & with mentioning the vacancy name in the e-mail subject.