POS and Merchant Acquiring Manager
We are looking for thoughtful, well-rounded Head of POS to join our fast-growing company.
They will use different data sources to solve interesting business problems. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
What you will do!!
- Own end-to-end POS business strategy, product launches, operations, and financials, driving operational efficiencies and lower costs so that we can pass on the value to customers.
- Lead the development of the POS & Merchant acquiring strategy, vision, roadmap, and feature launches.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer and Merchant experience, performance, and operational support load.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Hire and manage a team of world-class Operations, and business managers, providing guidance and direction to achieve the product vision and strategy.
- Partner with multiple internal & external stakeholders to drive product adoption.
Who are you!!
- 5+ years of leadership experience operating, managing, and delivering results for complex businesses
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategies and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and drive actions.
- Experience defining the market and product requirements, working with other organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to the market.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple, competing priorities with minimal supervision.
- Experience in working with stakeholders across multiple Ability to think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Working at Fawry, Aman , or a similar organization is highly preferred
5+ years of Product Management or Business Management, Program Management equivalent experience is a plus
- Strong General Management skills, managing cross-functional teams with end-to-end business ownership.
Experience managing businesses through KPIs, audit mechanisms, and flawless execution.
- Proven success in delivering products and services in a high-growth environment.