Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To ensure profitable market share and net sales growth within all channels while respecting the image of the adidas Group brands
- To passionately lead the Sales in Levant & North Africa in identifying, developing and implementing strategies for the profitable growth of the adidas Group brands
- To understand and represent the assigned account(s) and category(s) internally as an ‘ambassador’ towards all functions and vice versa and help manage all interfaces including maintaining trustful relationships with all channels across Levant & NA.
- To support the development of account strategies, formalising them by Strategic Account Plans for gaining additional sqm at wholesale channels and get sign-off by the Sr. Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Director.
- To manage sell-in as per targets agreed with Sr. Sales Manager and in line with set budgets and agree on sell-out support and formalise this by Account Marketing Plans jointly with the Sr. Sales Manager, Sr. Sales Director and Brand Team for both brands.
- To monitor sell-out and the order book continuously and ensure related commercial support.
- To support negotiation and enforcement of adidas trade terms.
- To measure progress on own KPIs by getting valuable information from clients.
- To report to the Sr. Sales Manager established guidelines (All Channels standard reports).
- To monitor and report on customers and competitors’ activities and propose/initiate/take actions.
- To provide realistic plans and forecasts on customer performance based on above KPIs.
- To ensure customer compliance with agreements (either locally or regionally)
- To support all Channels objectives, strategies and tactics including translation into action and business plans based on a solid fact base on defined channels along clearly defined guidelines jointly with the Sr. Sales Manager/Sr. Sales Director.
- To specify, implement and track action plan execution covering: effectively and efficiently
- Price adjustments, terms and conditions;
- Range and finalization with Brand Team, Sr. Sales Manager, Sr. Sales Director & DTC.
- Account marketing activities with Brand Marketing Managers;
- To start building and maintaining personal relationships with All Channels creating a trusting and sustainable foundation
- To lead, train & coach Key Account specialist on implementing best practice through CoE and managing a successful relationship with KAs.
- To make sure WHS.com are abiding by all brand representation and pre-requisite as per the Global/Local matrix.
- To ensure profitable B2B business growth
- To plan and manage the B2B business with ‘preferred’ customers
- Responsible for the commercial success (sales) of assigned Channels and category
- Responsible internally as the ‘ambassador’ for all channels.
- Global: Centre of Excellence (CoE) Wholesale
- Buyers (across brands), All Sales, Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing, Customer Service, Credit Management, Finance, Supply Chain Management.
- Net Sales
- Standard Margin
- Profitability (DCC & PPU)
- OB Conversion
- SWB & MWB
- Stock Turn
- Market share.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience in Planning, Selling and Negotiating
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and presentation
- Strong industry knowledge, across divisions of footwear, apparel and accessories/equipment
- Strong cross functional experience across marketing and sales
- In depth understanding of local markets’ consumers, accounts, economic environment and commercial needs
- Strategy: ability to develop and implement strategy
- Analytics: ability to analyse data to improve strategic decision making and implementation
- Creative: ability to direct creative production and oversee implementation of marketing plans
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BA in business administration, sales or Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales field.
- Proven experience within a Key Account Selling Environment
- Sports related subject or relevant industry experience
- Proven sales experience ideally within the sport
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Power point: Advanced
- Software tools: Basic
- English: Advanced
- Arabic: Advanced
- French: Basic