Job Description :
We are looking for a Lead PHP Backend Developer to be part of a team that’s responsible for the backend development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Lead PHP Developer, you will be responsible for leading multiple development teams and projects while delivering best in class enterprise grade software solutions across different platforms and technologies.
You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from coaching and supporting the team, driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation fintech products.
• Lead a team of PHP Developers.
• Meet and support customers and contribute to new projects and launches.
• Engage daily with customer gathering requirements and reporting project status.
• Develop, test, and maintain web and web service applications built on open-source technologies.
• Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Prepare reports, on the status, operation and maintenance of the software.
• Participate in any related solution reviews and design codes.
• Develop and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Adhere to high-quality development standards
Job Requirements :
• 4+ years of experience as a Backend Developer
• Ability to independently own and deliver features from start to finish
• The ability to write clean code using best practices
• Understand both how to write Unit tests and the value of automated testing
• Substantial experience working with php Laravel and Vue js
• Familiarity with databases (MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx)
• Familiarity with OOP and Design Patterns
Familiarity With e-commerce systems.
• Familiarity with UI/UX design
• Familiarity with CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins) is a plus
• Familiarity with containerization technologies (Docker) is a plus
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills in Agile environments
Prior experience in a technical leadership position for at least 1 year
Possess knowledge about every technology including PHP, Laravel, linux, and frontend technologies
Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
• Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
• Organizational and time-management skills
• In-depth knowledge and experience with developing web applications with a service-oriented framework, Microservices and Rest APIs
• Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
• Experience with debugging, performance profiling, and optimization
• Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
• Decision-making skills
• College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Exempted or completed the military service