Urgently required for Chema Foam Group
Supply Chain Manager
· Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, controlling inventory, warehousing & Logistic.
· Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, and production.
· Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
· Monitor suppliers' activities to assess performance in meeting quality or delivery requirements.
· Plan & implement the overall supply chain strategy Collaborate with Sales & Operations.
Ideal Profile: -
· Bachelor’s Degree is a must (Engineering is preferable)
· 8 to 10 years of related experience preferred to have more than 4 years of relevant experience in procurement & Planning.
· Previous experience in the Manufacturing industry is a must.
· Experience in start-up companies.
- the 10th of Ramadan.
- Social & Medical Insurance.
- Profit Share (Every 3 Months).
- Transportation allowance.
- 2 Days off.
Please attach your updated resume & Mention (Supply Chain Manager) with the mail