تفاصيل وظائف شركة SubSea 7 للبترول
Location: Cairo- Egypt
Generic Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Ensure continuous compliance with all Finance policies, process and procedures and promote best practice
- Responsible for accounting processes and tasks (GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Intercompany Transactions, Account reconciliation, Open Item Management)
- Perform month end closing functions (i.e., Accruals, month end closing schedules, consolidation packages)
- Liaise with respective stakeholders and assist in the preparation, posting and clearing of Accounts Receivable invoices.
- Perform WHT review of vendor / intercompany invoices
- Reconciliation and payment for intercompany invoices for JV entities
- Liaise with Corporate Finance team for bank matters.
- Preparation of Monthly JV Reporting, Legal Entity forecast.
- Preparation and submission of monthly WHT filing and annual income tax returns.
- Provide support / guidance to cost control teams on project reconciliation matters.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, banks where required
- Attend year-end audit, preparation of audit schedules and issuance of financial statements.
- Manage the local certification (ICV) process.
- Produce analyses of various performance indicators required by internal management and shareholders
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Utilizes the knowledge management tools available to assist Finance to capitalize upon lessons learned and to perform in accordance with best practice, striving to mitigate risk, promoting safety and integrity consistently
- Any other ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Travelling required to regional office (minimal)
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the GCC is a plus preferably in Qatar
- Advanced MS Office user. Knowledge of SAP is a plus