CPM (Construction & Project Management Consultancy) is hiring Planning Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / Architect Engineering
- From 1 - 3 years’ experience in the same field.
- Preferably PRMG course or PMP course.
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Command of English Language “Spoken and Written”.
- Prepare and update project schedules based on the contract, preparing work programs, cash flow and manpower histograms for tenders.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedules and advise project management.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly programs and reports.
- Report to the Planning manager / Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Working location at “Nasr City”.
- From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Social & Medical Insurance.
If you interested kindly send copy of your CV include photo , and write job title in e-mail subject.