- Perform business analysis activities, such as requirements analysis, business process modeling and the creation of use cases, business rules, glossaries, diagrams, and user interface and responsibility specifications and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications, Project Scope, communicating with internal teams and external clients
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Assessment of new development and application risks/ To design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts, ensure all the developed application meets user requirements/ support IT department in any other task/project as needed.
- Manage a team of business analysts in order to become familiar with the business processes and rules, in order to translate these processes into business models for both
- Participate in planning or project meetings in which the application development process is in early stages of defining business requirements. Ensure that the requirements of the client office(s) are thoroughly and completely represented
- Ensuring continuous enhancement of his subordinate’s business and department plan awareness, ensuring continuous positive, enthusiastic spirit spreading, apprises his team members on the departmental plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or other related degree
- At least 3 years of work experience in similar role.