- Acquire (direct leads), manage and develop EB business while assuming overall responsibilities for relationships success, service quality and top and bottom line results
- Prepare and conduct presentations to companies’ board members, enrollment sessions to employees, and develop any other presentations / communication plans as needed in coordination with market management and Introduce Cross selling/ up selling initiatives on the assigned EB portfolio insuring that Allianz Egypt EB customers’ needs are met.
- Cooperate with lead generators and handle the full sales and service cycle of the EB leads received from all Allianz Egypt distribution channels and business partners. Provide technical EB support to all lead generators as and when needed.
- Establish a set of regular reports in accordance with expectations of the Head of Employee Benefits, which includes but is not limited to visit schedules, visits reports, sales forecasts, production figures, bottom line contribution, management of expenses and exceptional business cases worth to be reported during periods under review. Articulate and present an aggregated and detailed business plan for each account to ensure long term business relationship and high customer’s satisfaction.
- Explore, advise, tailor and provide each company with the most suitable EB solution/s, persuade companies to take rising EB/pension costs seriously and take the needed decisions to transfer these risks to Allianz as and when appropriate. Analyze the age, salary and benefits structure as well as employees retention targets of a company with the aid of various computational tools and work with the company management to construct the right solution for them.
- Translate & transfer all information gathered from the EB market and competition to Head of Employee Benefits and marketing department to take the needed actions. Assess the company’s risk appetite with regards to pension investment vehicles and select the most appropriate fund option/s in cooperation with investment team and in accordance with client needs and regulatory frameworks.
- Communicating with the Life operations departments and EB clients as needed prior the policy renewal date, as well as tailoring and negotiating the renewal offers with the EB clients to make sure of appropriate policy renewal within the needed time frame, counter attacking any offer that might be presented to the client from the competition while ensuring profitability thresholds are being met.
- Min. 5 years of Account Management/ Corporate Sales experience preferably in the insurance field
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully build and manage relations with external and internal partners as well as lead cross functional teams.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills at high levels and high self-confidence.
- Strong advisory and consultancy abilities at high levels and High problem solving abilities.