• To support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties; Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities. Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
Job Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: •
Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Marketing department’s activities.
• Co-ordinate with all involved parties to execute and implement the Marketing Plans.
• Provide key liaison with advertising agencies.
• Identify, screen, and appoint suppliers / service providers as needed.
• Interact with various in-house departments (Finance, HR, IT, Operations)
• Responsible for developing / maintaining & updating the Marketing Policies & Procedures.
• Keep up to date on all development and existing projects.
• Organize and collate all research reports.
• Prepare and execute all required paper back-up for approvals, accounting, correspondence, supplier databases, and general record keeping.
• Take appointments, Schedule meetings, take minutes of meetings, etc.
• Assist with the development advertising material.
• Support & Co-ordinate the overall company’s marketing objectives both externally and internally to execute and implement the Marketing Plans.
• Maintain and update the marketing/PR manual and press kits.
• Responsible for handling marketing related invoices & payments follow up as per finance, including creation of purchase orders on AX.
• Maintain up to date archives of all marketing files including invoices & PO.
• Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
• Responsible for creating & updating quarterly competitive reports.
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
• Keep up to date with best practices in writing for the web and social media.
• Maintain sites visits for observation and review for all BTL, signage and communication material to be constantly in line with campaigns, regional guidelines, and quality.
• Responsible for maintaining quality of instore assets, and overall look & feel for the brands.
• Attend diverse activities not limited to premieres, activations in facilities, and outside our facilities/sites in Egypt or outside if needed, assisting the operations team, managing the guest list, and ensuring the event runs smoothly.
2 • Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
• Assist the marketing team to develop and implement the annual communications plan.
• Maintain internal and external communication and relationship with key stakeholders, property owners and partners and encourage trusting relationships.
• Maintain, protects, and consistently communicates the Leisure, Entertainment and Cinema brand, including its vision, mission strategy and positioning.
• Coordinate and execute marketing activities for new and existing products.
• Organize and manage events and associated campaigns such as seminars, user groups, marketing events, workshops, and conferences. Assist in sales activities and corporate events and facilitate the process.
• Keep weekly track, monitoring, and reporting on marketing expenses as well as facilitated and punctual payments for partners. • Ensure all communication materials implemented are conformed to brand guideline.
Measure of Success – Illustrative KPIs:
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
Skillset (job specific technical skills and behavioral competencies needed)
• Excellent command of English language, Arabic is a plus.
• Excellent computer literate
• Financial skills and excellent use of Excel
• Excellent communication and team alignment skills
• Efficient & attentive to details
• Multi-tasking and follow-up skills
• Positive, collaborative, can do spirit
• Can avoid stress by efficient aligning and prioritizing
• Putting customers first and delivering on great moments mindset
• Go getter, highly attentive to details & results orientated.
• Previous experience in organizing events and activations
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Graduate Degree