Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Define and own the application infrastructure architecture for the entire VSS organisation, promote buy-in from business and IT side for the common architecture model
- Support service transition projects in architecture-compliant solution designs, effort-estimation, vendor selection and implementation approach
- Review solution designs and ensure adherence to the VSS application architecture guidelines
- Ensure alignment of the application architecture with (a) the network and infrastructure architecture and (b) the Vodafone-Group architecture model and standards for IT applications
- Own and maintain the Application Lifecycle Management tool
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Experience in developing reference architecture models for the IT application landscape of a global IT organisation
- Deep understanding of different contact centre applications such as CRM with main focus on related vendors such as Oracle, Service-now, Pega, Microsoft and others.
- Deep understanding on contact centre solutions in terms of voice related technologies such as AVAYA, Genesys, Cisco and others
- Deep understanding of end to end solution design and practicing it with end to end responsibility and awareness of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL and eTOM
- Proven track-record in defining application solution designs for complex IT projects and for consumer and enterprise business domains.
- Experience working for a large scale global communication service provider or IT organisation
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Technical Degree
- 4+ years’ experience in infrastructure architecture