Senior Budgeting & Planning Specialist
Responsibilites: - Implement Budgeting process (templates, roles & responsibilities, timelines, etc.) internally considering Group level guidelines
- Coordinate with relevant departments to compile the business KPI’s and other business-related information.
- Participate in generating budget final output after review & approval from relevant stakeholders & management Monitor actual results and analyze variances to budget figure, investigate variances (e.g. Cockpit)
- Participate in preparation of O West monthly & quarterly reporting (FRP, cockpit, FS,KPIs, etc.)
- Participate in the preparation of O West five years’ plan Participate in the preparation of internal valuations required for quarterly and year-end closing
- Prepare memos and presentation needed
- Coordinate with external valuators on any required entities or assets valuations.
- BSc/MSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 4-6 years of experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations.
- Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office (specifically Excel:, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts).