Responsibilites: 1. Responsible for efficient management of all components of planning, executing and closing projects, with emphasis on stakeholder management, project planning & scheduling, status reporting, team leadership, issue identification & resolution, budget tracking, forecasting and risk management.
2. Provide inputs and advise on the development of fully integrated operational and project plans in line with the approved business plan.
3. Establish and manage project structure to ensure timely project delivery.
4. Establish and run project governance, steering committees and mobilize project.
5. Develop and manage project budget ensuring that resources are spent in the most effective way.
6. Ensure full financial sanction is in place with detailed and robust financial tracking and reporting.
7. Develop project specific risk management plans, and lead teams through established work authorization processes in order to ensure no impacts or incidents within critical environments or equipment.
8. Evaluate all project changes and sanction through formal change control.
9. Manage the third party contractors and make sure of their compliance to all legal and regulatory directives.
10. Manage vendors to ensure full compliance with all project policies and procedures, including the formal closeout of all projects in less than 60 days after project completion.
11. Reporting of project progress to the Director of Infrastructure ensuring total engagement of sponsors and stakeholders as well as compliance with all governance.
12. Oversee and prepare accurate project documentation for all phases of construction including project charter, due diligence reports, budgets, schedules, meeting minutes, financial funding requests, status reports, punch lists, and special reports on-time and in accordance with pre-established formats in order to pass all project documentation reviews with the concerned parties.
13. Close projects ensuring project closure reports finalized with sponsor sign off.
-BS in civil engineering
-Minimum 10 years of site and construction management experience.
-Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook