Responsibilites: - Develop assigned project plans in line with the project strategy so as to meet the business plan & departmental objectives.
- Work on master planning procedures through development of an effective workflow.
- Perform development of project master programs & milestones and monitor the progress of the project programs against the initial set baselines.
- Review, comment & establish Consultants and Contractors Baseline program of work and review their progress and report the critical /highlighted areas of concern to Management.
- Communicate agreed program and coordination schedules with project team.
- Coordinate and integrate subcontractors with the project programs and ensure compliance with the program requirements.
- Scrutinize in detail critical paths, floats, lags and report assessment to Planning Director.
- Create scheduling tasks, deadlines and milestones for all stakeholders and resources by ensuring detailed chart of milestones.
- Monitor work programs and status by regular site visits, ensuring progress reported is a true reflection of work achieved, and reports areas of concern or particular progress to the concerned party.
- Regularly review planning and scheduling of work on current projects to ensure that activities are effectively planned, resourced and completed.
- Evaluate schedule impacts arising from sourcing decisions and recommend recovery actions for delayed projects.
- Maintain and record on regular basis the as-built records of site progress against planned site progress.
- Instils a performance driven culture within the team. Develops and coaches direct reports encouraging a culture of learning and self-development.
- Ensures a working environment that fosters motivation and collaboration between the team members.
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Construction or Real Estate field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook and primavera.