Financial Analysis Assistant Manager
1. Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and Prepare Annual Budget & rolling forecast.
2. Track and monitor the financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
3. Control Actual Spending versus Budget and reporting any differences to the CFO.
4. Prepare Long term business plans to be submitted to the CFO for review and approval.
5. Prepare regular financial analysis to all companies activities such as :
a. Construction Analysis and cost efficiency
b. Overheads Monitoring
c. Town Management cost and Revenue analysis.
6. Consolidating and analyzing financial data for any strategic decision, taking into consideration company’s goals and financial standing.
7. Perform feasibility studies for Makadi Heights & Byoum as following:
a. Over project’s performance
b. Any New Investment
c. Lease Versus Buy of capex
8. Work closely with the CFO to provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance of Makadi Heights.
9. Reporting any possible financial risks to CFO to consider in the financial planning.
10. Contributes to the preparation of the Financial Statements.
11. Analyze and support in controlling the project investment (Capex, Inventory, Projects, DSO)
12. Perform monthly reviews of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet accounts relating to area of responsibility, including business indicators such as profitability and liquidity.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration major Finance & Accounting.
- Ideal experience: 3+ years in Financial Analysis scope.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook