Design Assistant Manager
Responsibilites: 1. Conduct Meeting with stakeholders and determine their needs and requirements.
2. Manage design projects from concept development through to completion.
3. Develop and present project proposals.
4. Adjust designs and plans to meet the stakeholder’s needs.
5. Prepare drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
6. Comply with safety standards and local planning regulations.
7. Determine and adhere to budgets and timelines.
8. Manage project teams, and consultants and collaborate with other construction professionals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or a related field. Minimum 6-8 years of experience as an Architect
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, New forma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Experience in Finishing & modifications is a plus.
- Revit is a plus