Assistant Development Manager
Responsibilites: 1. Analyze potential land opportunities for optimal positioning in the market relative to competition and assessing market potential based upon demographic variables and relative market share.
2. Manage all aspects of the due diligence process including but not limited to feasibility studies, geotechnical evaluations, environmental assessments and surveys.
3. Develop the projects design brief covering the project’s vision, usages, targeted areas, products mix and architectural look and feel.
4. Coordinate the development of the financial models providing all relevant assumptions.
5. Create and maintain high-level project development schedule for the duration of the project and report project status to Chief Development Officer at requested intervals.
6. Assist with the preparation of RFPs, consultant bids, reviews and manages consultant and building construction contracts /contractors.
7. Manage the bidding process with the design team and approved general consultants and contractors.
8. Manage the concept and schematic design process to ensure compliance with the design brief, regulatory developments conditions, budgets, schedules, financial studies, and design standards.
9. Lead and manage network of engineers, architects and other consultants in guiding each project through its governmental approvals process to obtain all permits/approvals required for a project.
10. Coordinate with the design and technical departments to ensure all relevant governmental approvals are obtained.
11. Coordinate with the design and marketing departments to ensure all the relevant marketing material is ready including but limited to masterplan, floor plans, cut sheets, prototypes renders and lifestyle renders.
12. Prepare the priced inventory sheet in coordination with the sales department.
13. Reviews the clients’ sales contracts in coordination with the legal department.
14. Provide the sales operations department with the full launch pack including but not limited to the priced inventory, products specs and designs.
15. Conduct the sales training presentation for the sales team to brief them about the project and its relevant products.
16. Prepare and conduct presentations for the existing and potential projects.
- BA/BS in Engineering.
- From 4-6 years of experience in development, ideally with an emphasis in residential real estate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.