Senior Test Engineer (_VOIS)
To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth areas in Testing Function which requires a highly capable and passionate resources for specialized domains as Digital, IoT and Cloud Transformation.
Senior Test Engineer will be required to review testing strategy, build test plan, Test Cases and support Testing activities. Senior Test Lead will be required to implement efficiencies including automation and standardization to maximize Vodafone benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the Digital ecosystem (websites, mobile, REST API), knowledges in developments to automate things
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 4-8 Years working in Testing
- Very good understanding of theories and procedures about Software Testing
- Working experience with app and web-based applications technology
- Working experience in dealing with industry test management tools
- HP ALM
- VSTS (Azure)
- Experience in manual/exploratory and automation testing
- Experience in Functional and UI testing (mobile, tablet and desktop)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in developing test automation solutions in Java, appium and Selenium
- Basic Knowledge about rest assured is a plus
- Basic Knowledge about Swift, Kotlin and Angular is a plus
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration systems with CI/CD tools is a plus
- Agile testing knowledge
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing