Facilities Specialist (_VOIS)
This role is responsible for the overall Facilities delivery of various services to VFE building throughout coordinating and Managing vendor day to day service delivery to fulfill and satisfy all departments’ needs according to VFE strategy and handled in a timely manner with high quality.
Services to include: Deliver all Facilities service inside VFE building that include: Catering, Cleaning, Fitness Centre, Reception, Meeting Rooms reservation management, Hospitality, Consumables, Office Equipment, Mailing Services, Plants, Business Support Services and any other assigned projects & events as may be required from time to time by the Facilities Management.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Ensure quality of service provided by different vendors:
• Event managements
• Service budgeting & planning for building expenses
• Monitoring building consumption to match allocated budget
• Ensure smooth internal logistics for in-house fairs & exhibitions
• Customer service managements in handling different meetings requirements.
• Report building maintenance findings to the property.
• Ensure business centers are functioning properly and copying paper and stationery are available and report any technical problems to the IT department.