Sales and Retail Delivery Sr Supervisor
Sales, Retail, e-Shop and Risk Management solutions delivery Senior Supervisor provides expert knowledge to define, design, maintain and evolve the development and implementation of in scope domain solutions to particular business cases in alignment with the architecture direction and standards. focusses upon managing of a team.
* Has full people supervisory responsibility for a team of software engineers in alignment with Vodafone IT vision and standards, and ensures they develop technical solutions/stories which are aligned to business requirements and needs
* Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive experience and advices on design, development, and deployment of enterprise and digital solutions using latest technologies.
* Clear understanding of technical & non-technical business requirements
* Enhance Time to market delivery for Business planned and ad-hoc requirements and promotions.
* Uses best practice knowledge to ensure the holistic solution delivery of future capabilities and features, including all dependencies, cross-domain integrations (APIs), and technical enablers/stories, etc;
* Ensure all delivered solutions/applications meet Vodafone security guidelines, quality standards and operational maintainability
* Maintains solid relations with technical and business partners teams;
* Guides team in scouting new technologies and vendors to enable innovation and identify technical enablers;
* Supports with providing strategic input and planning for large solutions initiatives/projects across the domain in scope;
* Supports assisting with the creation of Requests For Proposal (RFPs) on technical requirements, evaluation of answers and supplier short-listing during RFP process;
* Uses communication skills on foundational solutions best practices and disruptive technologies and their implications;
* Has very good vendor management skills
* Responsible In-scope budget management
* Agile/Devops frameworks awareness and practices
* Cloud awareness and practices
* People Development
* Strategy Execution
Full awareness and good knowledge of
• Software Engineering (BE and FE)
• Cloud infra-structure
• Cloud based solutions
• Dev Ops (CI, CD) and tools
• Micro-Services and APIs
• Database concepts
• OS concepts
• Architecture and Design
Technical / professional qualifications:
• Professional Degree Computer Science/Engineering.
• 10-12 years’ experience in Information Technology field.
• 5+ years combined experience in People management
• Previous experience in project management