Posting End Date:06/20/2022
Since its establishment in 1964, ELARABY has grown from a joint stock family enterprise to one of the largest industrial and commercial corporations in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa. ELARABY operates through 16 commercial, industrial, medical, and service companies, in four different governorates with 26 industrial facilities, and 2 hospitals. In 2020, ELARABY’s workforce exceeded 40,000 employees. ELARABY’s brand portfolio consists of 16 global brands with 25 product categories and more than 4,000 variations. With regards to the domestic and international markets, ELARABY’s figures continue to grow by exporting to over 60 countries across the globe. In the domestic market, one of ELARABY’s strongest assets is the vast distribution network, that consists of more than 3,000 sales partners and 20 branded stores; backed by more than 600 after-sales service centers. In a society consisting of more than 100 Million Egyptians who trusted ELARABY over the years, ELARABY gives back to the community through implementing and adopting various developmental projects, in education, healthcare, environmental well-being, and social solidarity.
- Responsible for welcoming customers at the service center and receiving their devices to record a work order for devices malfunctions and to clarify the time taken to maintain the devices for clients and hand them over to the workshop to start maintenance.
- Welcome customers at the service center, receive their devices, and open a work order with customers’ data to deliver the devices to the workshop to start maintenance and clarify the waiting time for customers.
- Hand over to customers the devices after the end of their maintenance and handing them over the work orders to be submitted to the treasury to extract the equipment maintenance invoice and pay the maintenance amount.
- Record customer data in the event that spare parts or consumables are not available to communicate with them when they are available.
- Make returns of spare parts and deliver the cash collected from customers to the center’s sub-treasury.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field.
- 0-1 years of experience in related field.
- Beginner command of English.
- Proficient with (MS Office - CRM).
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills
EL ARABY Group is an equal opportunity employer and applies fair employment practices through the interviewing and selection process.