EV Service Eng
Coordinate staff benefits programs and maintain quality customer service standards for all staff levels.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Process all benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations timely.
▪ Reconcile related benefits general ledger accounts to include researching remaining balances.
▪ Prepare monthly employee benefits vendor spreadsheets for payment
▪ Administration of all benefit plans such as health, dental, life, vision, and retirement, life, accidental and disability insurance.
▪ Tracking of paid time off programs to include accruals and usage reporting
▪ Coordinate and collaborate with appropriate staff on benefit administration matters.
▪ Inform employees of deadlines regarding signing up for benefits.
▪ Regularly run reports to ensure data integrity.
▪ Project assistance as needed.
▪ Answer employee and management benefit questions.
▪ Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English; another European language would be an asset.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Related experience with a proven facility in data entry, customer service and problem resolution
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure
- B.Sc. accounting or similar from any reputable university.
- 0 - 5 years of experience
- HR certificate will be an asset