Produce and facilitate the aspects of payroll service for the company. Contact and obtain information for payroll production and tax related issues; verifies totals, respond to/resolve clients’ questions, problems and deliver quality customer service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Prepare salaries, review bonuses, and calculate any other payments for the employees.
▪ Prepare the necessary reconciliation for employees’ social insurance.
▪ Follow up on the salaries transfer to the bank and resolve any problem.
▪ Handle all increments and deductions that may affect the payroll.
▪ Prepare and Issue reports on monthly basis.
▪ Distribute payment slips to all employees each month.
▪ Maintain a base of payroll data relevant to total number of company manpower.
▪ Obtain payroll data including salary adjustments, special payments, tax allocations and employee deductions.
▪ Keep abreast of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws.
▪ Researches and resolve employees/system problems.
▪ Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with employees, agencies and coworkers to promote a quality service image.
▪ Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English; another European language would be an asset.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Related experience with a proven facility in data entry, customer service and problem resolution
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- The ability to work under pressure
- B.Sc. accounting or similar from any reputable university.
- 0 - 3 years of experience
- HR certificate will be an asset