Handle field issues and assist in identifying root cause and corrective actions for faults Responsible for High Voltage (HV) Electrical Systems (up to 1000 V) that include High Voltage Batteries, Motor, and all other related modules (HVAC, Power Steering, etc...)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Search, develop and provide service procedures for technicians to successfully repair field vehicles.
- Ensure following the strict safety protocols while working in HV systems.
- Responsible for carrying out extensive electric vehicle diagnostics, repair, issue tracking, and escalation.
- Ensure proper repair action for EV vehicles which can be correctly and repeatedly performed by service technicians.
- Perform system insulation tests on the vehicles when needed.
- Write technical reports and develop base line diagnostics when necessary.
- Coordinate with Technical Support team to escalate major field issues.
- Ensure the implementation and usage of EV special tools to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure the integration of technical staff in technical training programs designed and arranged by Technical Training department.
- Maintaining MCV standardized WS process through serviceability requirements to improve the overall customer experience.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English language, French / German or Chinese will be an advantage.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- High communication skills.
- Able to work efficiently under stress.
- BSc or higher in Electrical Power Engineering is a must.
- 0 - 5 years Electric HV systems Diagnostics and Repair.
- Basic knowledge of engineering disciplines (e.g., electronics, software, control systems) within job-related areas.
- Experience in testing and debugging automotive systems software is an asset