Local Manufacturing Sp
Responsible for dealing with different manufacturing vendors aiming to deliver required items at the lowest price and highest quality.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Search for new vendors and start contacting them.
▪ Study the new items which sent from engineering and technology department and implement for suitable vendor according to drawings.
▪ Study the offers from all vendors and compare the price and choosing the lowest cost with highest quality.
▪ Deliver all items within the required dates.
▪ Follow up with current and new vendors to improve process to deliver items in the shortest time.
Carry out additional responsibilities as required by line management.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Very Good in English.
- Excellent negotiation Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in using SAP, AutoCad and Microsoft Office.
- Mature, Reliable, Creative and self-motivated
- Bachelor Degree from mechanical engineering.
- 0 - 5 years of experience