Responsible for handling and scheduling appointments for executives, organize hotel / flight bookings, draft correspondence, take minutes of meetings and routine administrative and secretarial tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high level administrative support to one or more executives.
- Perform clerical duties.
- Arrange conference calls and schedule meeting.
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence which also includes faxes and emails.
- Respond to all types of correspondences.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, management, and other meetings.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Compile data, and prepare papers for consideration at meetings, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Capable of preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other required documents
- Able to work well in a team environment able to interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
- Manage filing and archiving
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English
- Excellent computer skills
- Work under stress, good relations with all concerned departments.
- Strong communication and Presentation skills both in Arabic and English.
- Multi-tasking functions with proven ability to work under pressure & minimum supervision
- Attention to details
- Accuracy - ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Well organized
- B.Sc. from any reputable university
- 0 – 3 years of experience