Software Developer - (Ref.:4661)
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices. Create website and mobile application layout/user interface. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Design, develop, test, support and deploy custom website and mobile applications.
▪ Develop new web-based applications and enhances existing applications to meet business and user requirements.
▪ Gather customer software requirements and develop related software applications and programs.
▪ Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
▪ Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
▪ Develop and write process-efficient coding that meets customer requirements.
▪ Write and maintain appropriate documentation to describe program development, logic, utilize coding library and repository tools for revisions
▪ Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application
▪ Design, develop, customize and implement critical web applications & mobile application
▪ Plan, design, develop, test and deploy data-driven web and desktop applications
▪ Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
▪ Adhere to the defined coding standards
▪ Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
▪ Meet with project stakeholders to gather and document requirements, coordinate user acceptance testing, and create training documentation for supported applications
▪ Design and implement transnational data models.
▪ Identify and develop various techniques to facilitate information storage.
▪ Build and maintain data interfaces and databases to automate and simplify processes.
▪ Ensure applications meet data accuracy, performance, usability, and functionality requirements.
▪ Use development best practices and migration procedures when building web applications.
▪ Fulfill additional tasks as per job requirements.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Very good command of English
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Frameworks specially DotNet Core, Angular, and Xamarin.
- Ionic framework is a plus.
- Excellent planning and analytical Skills
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Team work player.
- B.Sc. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- 0 - 3 years of experience