Responsible for following up the quality steps of manufacturing process to ensure their compliance in accordance to company standards while using the right tools and proper materials. Assist in laying down development plans of products aiming at achieving the required goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Define quality policies and interact with the production manager, to ensure that the existing standards of production are satisfactory.
▪ Follow safety regulations. And obtain the authority to stop production to remedy quality problems.
▪ Check the historical records of production to identify should the existing quality standards would sustain more customers.
▪ Determine and document any areas that may need improvement.
▪ Inspect and sample the entire manufacturing process.
▪ Review the current policies and recommend plan improvements to existing quality standards.
▪ Review and analyze the effectiveness of the modifications introduced.
▪ Ensure that all procedures within the company confirm to health and safety regulations, financial policies and legislation.
▪ Fulfill additional tasks and duties as per job requirements.
Job Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent in English language
- Very good communication skills
- Very good computer skills.
- Professional in reading Technical Drawing.
- Technical background in Mechanical Processes such as Welding, Metal Forming. Will be an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts.
- Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
- Bachelor Degree from any discipline preferrable production engineering.
- 0 - 5 years of experience
- Good technical background