Human Capital Intern
We are searching for an intern to join our Human Capital department. If you are looking to explore a career path in the Human Resources field, get a closer look at how our company approaches recruitment, employee development and compensation. You will have the opportunity to carry out administrative tasks in support of our team’s daily activities and, ultimately, you will be able to assist in organizing and coordinating our expanding HC policies and procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and communicate our internal policies & procedures.
- Coordinate employee requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and prioritization.
- Screen CVs & application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates & interviewers.
- Manage pre-employment activities.
- Support in employee onboarding.
- Post, update and remove job posts from job boards and our career site.
- Prepare Word, Excel & PowerPoint documents.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Prioritize activities for the team’s best interest when working on joint projects.
- Previous experience in an administrative role. (HR experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or another relevant field
- Familiarity with different internal systems
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and great attention to detail