Product Coordinator (Out Sourced)
The Product management Coordinator is responsible for assisting and supporting in the various product related areas
• Prepare new product briefings presentation for the retail network.
• Assist in the documentation and maintenance of national sales types. Master data on respective platforms.
• Analyze individual market ordering patterns and equipment take-rates
Coordination of Product Launch and Retail alignment
• Handling local product Literature: drafting local market brochures and flyers according to the latest updates in the market and coordinating with the responsible agency
• Assist in retail network communication of regular product updates
• Preparation of local retail price lists
• Manage and lead the product lifecycle and launch blueprint process between the departments
Market and Competitors Analysis
• Preparation of periodical market intelligence reports and coordination of Mystery Shopping activities with respective parties.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration required from a reputable university
• 1-2 years of experience in the field of automotive is a plus.
• High level of competency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Soft skills/individual competence
• Team work and cooperation
• Fluency in written & spoken English/Arabic
• Enthusiastic about products
• High communication skills
• High analytical skills
• Critical thinking
• Ability to work under pressure and keeping deadlines