Nile Air is glad to announce that it has new vacancies for Initial Cabin Crew in Egypt's hub.
Career level: Initial level (No experience needed)
· Cabin Crew must ensure that all emergency equipment is present and in working order prior to taking off.
· Cabin Crew must give vital professional demonstrations of safety procedures and equipment use before every flight, so no matter how many times a day it needs to be demonstrated, each one needs to be presented as if it is the first of the day, it is your opportunity to make a friendly, positive impression with the passengers.
· Cabin Crew need training, knowledge and confidence to effectively deal with any security/emergency situations if they arise.
· Cabin Crew are expected to administer first aid to passengers.
· Cabin Crew greet and welcome passengers on board so they must be friendly and approachable.
· Cabin Crew’s must consistently deliver outstanding standards of customer service and maintain the standard throughout the flight
· Cabin Crew must treat everyone professionally, with respect, patience and understanding.
- Egyptian nationality
- Must be resident in Cairo
- Bachelor's degree is a Must
- Fluency in two languages:
Fluency in English language (written and spoken).
Fluency in second language is a must (German, French, Italian or Spanish language).
- Age between 21 years and 28 years.
- Good appearance for both Male and females.
- Excellent customer service skills and presentable
- Not veiled for girls
- Must meet the height and weight criteria
If you think you can be the one Kindly send your CV with a full-length formal photo to email
mentioning the job title (initial cabin crew) in the email subject.