Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
Manage the execution of the Global and Emerging Markets Brand Strategy for BOS across running and training categories. Implement and execute brand activations (incl. Influencer Marketing) along the defined brand calendar. Embody the brand ethos and understand the Running & Training audience.
- Drive the execution of the Running & Training Calendar and drive local market initiatives where relevant to drive sales.
- Manage assigned MWB (Marketing Working Budget) in alignment with the direct reporting
- Pre- and post ROI analysis of all assigned MWB spending – max the return on all MWB investments
- Manage Running & Training briefs including budget allocation, contracts, relationships, and activation executions.
- Negotiate and track quotations with agencies/vendors by setting clear objectives and expectations.
- Proactively works with PR to support ambassador and influencer activities where relevant.
- Drive MENA Brand KPIs and monitor Brand Health via tracking studies.
- Work closely with Public Relations, Sports Marketing, Brand Activation and Retail and Digital teams on each activation to ensure clarity among the team and delivery all KPIs required
- Conduct ongoing and thorough competitive market tracking analysis
- Share of Search
- Market Share
- Market Sales vs Plan
- Direct to Consumer traffic and conversion
- Brand Activation hub and market
- EM Central BU
- MENA Concept-to-Consumer team
- External Agencies
- MENA Wholesale, Retail and Digital teams
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in working on the full marketing mix (advertising, events, sponsorship, retail, Ecom) with a major brand or retailer (Fashion industry or FMCG candidates preferred)
- Marketing budget management
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Strong inter-personal/inter-departmental relationship skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or Marketing with a minimum of 2-4 years equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in a Matrix organization with Global and Local exposure.
- Fluent in English, Arabic and French