Executive Assistant. Job Code: ES01
· Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
· 2-5 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
· Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
· Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
· Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to mail and mention the title in the subject.