Senior Planning Engineer is now needed to join our company
The planning Engineer is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the production process and materials to make sure scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements
Key skills and experience required:-
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain
– Previous experience planning in an FMCG factory
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in a demand planning/forecasting role. , MRP, production
– Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
– Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested Candidates are welcome to send their updated CVs And mention the job title in the subject.