Quality Engineer” is required for an International Oil&Gas company.
Job location: Sheraton.
•Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in the same field
• Experience in QM and QC in companies that have non-standard production/assembly lines and that had to be very flexible in meeting all client’s requirements
• Background in Engineering – Mechanical or Electronics.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities
•Defining Policies & Strategies for Quality Management that are reported to the Top Management
• Defining competencies for Quality Department team members
• Overseeing the performance of all aspects pertaining to Quality in Corporate Office and at site
• Deciding on Quality staff recruitment based on required competencies
• Promoting the competency development of personnel in the scope of Quality
• Approving procedures for the company manually & IT ERP
• Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
• Designing and implementing all activities pertaining to Quality
• Recommending to Top Management the resources budgets (assets including people) for the Department
Interested candidates kindly send me your CV and Mention the job title in the mail subject