Architect (Site/Technical office)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Quantity Surveying
• Monitoring Site Construction Activities and Preparing Daily Activity Report.
• Raising RFI /MIR for inspection and Maintaining the RFI Log in the System.
• Managing strategic relationships with suppliers, contractors, and project different consultants.
• Preparing invoices for suppliers, contractors, and project different consultants.
Requirements and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering (3-5 years of experience).
• Ability to work in an onsite setting (Asyut, Egypt).
• Ready to join in one week.
• Proven working experience in the field of the construction industry.
• Excellent using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office suite, (SketchUp or 3D Max), and Photoshop.
• Ability to communicate with fellow engineers, technicians, consultants, and Project stakeholders.
• The ability to delegate tasks to workers and technicians, and provide guidance to these workers to accomplish their tasks.
If you match these criteria please send your updated resume