“Logistics Coordinator” is required in an International trading company.
* 1 – 3 years of experience
* Proficient to fluent English
Responsibilities and tasks:
– Perform cross trade shipments administration tasks.
– Organize import operations and documentation to our stock warehouses.
– Monitor stock level with warehouses on weekly, monthly basis.
– Prepare proforma invoices for customer.
– Prepare shipping instructions with FFW, and coordinate shipments with freight forwarders, suppliers based on Incoterms and inspection companies.
– Organize cargo release/delivery by truck to final destination from stock areas.
– Prepare shipping/export documents (BL, Commercial invoice, ALCOO, Packing list, Cargo tracking notes…) to ensure customers’ clearance of goods at destination.
– Coordinate shipments with third parties in order to comply with clients’ expectations.
– Provide continuous communication to the customers & orders follow-up with the suppliers, shipping lines and banks.
– Update and follow-up third parties’ invoices’ settlement.
– Follow-up potential customers’ claims.
– Comply with Internal KPI and back up process.
– Communicate with internal departments when needed (Sales, Supply Chain, Credit department.)
Interested candidates kindly send me your CV