Responsibilites: 1. Conduct research and analysis including company strategies, strategic planning process, and key operational issues to provide valuable benchmarking for management as well as timely insights to various functions.
2. Monitor the evolution of the Real Estate and Hospitality industries, competitive landscape, new technology developments and regulatory environment. Actively engage in research of growing trends in the Real Estate and hospitality industries.
3. Proactively identify and explore areas for growth based on analysis of relevant data and industry trends. 4. Develop fact based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness and alignment for recommendations. Present findings, projections and recommended actions to the top management.
5. Work closely with functional, destination management teams on strategic projects, bringing timely and useful insight and analytical support
6. Maintain close co-ordination and cooperation with different departments to update and monitor their business progress.
7. Develop business presentations to management when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Finance/ Economics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 - 7 years of experience in management consulting firm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.