وظائف شركة جنرال موتورز العالمية General Motors مطلوب مهندسين
Central Quality Engineer - Product
Central focus to the organization regarding quality for defined program across the entire development process, through manufacturing, and into the field. Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze, project and track warranty and Customer survey information.
- Support Quality Deep Dives / Sector Reviews / Quality Councils.
- Support the development of the global quality planning process and templates.
- Perform early issue identification, tracking and resolution to ensure segment leadership.
- Provide clear and timely communication to Quality management relative to quality issues.
- Lead launch and current product problem solving activities.
- Deploy quality deliverables according to planned development timing.
- Work with the product team to identify and gather critical status updates for Quality reviews.
- Facilitate Quality Review meetings and integrity of presentation materials.
- Support Program Execution Team (PET) with quality analysis information.
- Help Facilitate Program team Pre-PIT / CPIT meetings.
- Provide detailed analysis on every issue to champions for resolution and aggressively approach issues including warranty claims / CTF / CVEP / DTC / TAC / JDP / etc.
- Complete retrofit requests and support special quality studies.
- Create and champion relationships across multiple functions and regions
Knowledge and Experience:
3 Years or more Experience
QLT background preferable, other backgrounds welcomed, ME, MFG, ENG, IE as an example.
B.Sc. automotive, mechanical, engineering, or relevant engineering discipline.
Drive for Results