Review and approve the Mechanical & Electrical Designs received by the consultancy before starting the implementation process.
2. Manage and lead Mechanical subcontractors throughout duration of the project.
3. Review and approve material and equipment for Mechanical systems prior to installation.
4. Maintain and manage all purchase with the Procurement team and delivery schedules, change order processes, shop drawings, document control logs.
5. Review and supervise all the design phases and deliverables in order to ensure that all the development objectives and concepts are delivered as planned.
6. Managing the cost analysis and cost control of Mechanical site activities.
7. Review sub-contractor invoices related to Mechanical and approve it.
8. Revising all consultants’ drawings in all phases until the submission of construction documents.
9. Supervise review and coordination of submitting and shop drawings.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mechanical section.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Design, Consultancy & Construction, with at least 3 years in Real Estate field. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook, ACAD.