Now we are hiring "IT Supervisor"
- Administrate and troubleshoot different Exchange environment 2010,1013, Exchange online and o365 hybrid environments.
- Administrate Hyper-V, vSphere, Citrix, and Terminal Services
- Administrate and install assigned server, network and client hardware, operating systems and Firewalls.
- Administrate Active Directory and Group Policy
- Monitor and report on performance for all assigned servers, applications, and technologies.
- Alignment with IT security policy and corporate standards.
Contributing IT Assets Management.
- Administrate SCCM server.
- Contributing on designing IT Infrastructure projects.
- Provide day-to-day second level technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure (Must)
- At least worked one year as team leader or supervisor
- Experience in the following technology: (Microsoft: Active Director, Microsoft Exchange)
- Experience on Microsoft Exchange 2010/ 2013 server, Mail Flow, - Exchange Online, Client connectivity (On-prem and cloud), Device management, Load balancing
- Knowledge in Microsoft Server features (DFS – WSUS – CA – IIS).
- Knowledge in Virtualization (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare).
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead teams and define team members goals
- The ability to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for everyone.
- Ability to delegate
- Sets, communicates and regularly assesses priorities.
- Recruiting, training, and evaluating staff members.
- Creates an environment that promotes and encourages change or innovation.
- Personally, communicates a clear vision of the broad impact of change.
- Provides opportunities for development through tools, assignments, mentoring and coaching relationships etc.