A well reputable company works in industries is hiring ( Supply Chain Manager )
Location : 6 October
Job Description :
• Create the company’s supply chain strategy.
• Manage and monitoring work process of purchasing, logistics and warehouse departments.
• Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues.
• Evaluate and report on KPIs.
• Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly.
• Maintain supply chain inventory and records.
• Train and guide employees.
• Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes.
• Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents).
• Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth.
• Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts).
• Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards.
• Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals.
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 8+ years’ experience as a Supply Chain Manager in industrial field
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Superior attention to details.
• Strong Leadership Skills.
((Salary Negotiable within range according to experience & Skills + Benefits + Allowances ))