Senior Network Administrator
– Bachelor’s Degree in Communications engineering or any related major.
– At least 8 years of managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
including managing teams responsible for architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management, and infrastructure Network Topology planning and operations.
– Experience in areas such as network design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and Operation Network.
– Understanding of Topology Network and Connectivity.
– Ability to manage internal and external projects from inception to completion.
– Strong knowledge and understanding of business need with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
– Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management.
– A proven record of dealing with complex projects.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Experienced Symantec Antivirus/Cisco VPN solutions Routing, Configuration, and Manage any Router Switching.
– Certified (N+, CCNA, CCNP, Sophos, ..etc. ) is highly preferred.
If you are interested, please send your CV with a recent photo ,mentioning the job title in the subject.