• Evaluate inquiries and prepare technical and commercial proposals during the bidding phase
• Delegate and handle projects with junior engineers if required.
• Provide required support in the technical evaluation phase.
• Coordinate with consultants and suppliers.
• Design, develop, test, and supervise the installation and in the fabrication phase.
• Execute all the required technical and engineering activities for the assigned project.
• Verification of project components specification, datasheets, manuals, and certificates.
• Ensure technical requirements defined in the contract are properly incorporated into the engineering deliverables.
• Perform site surveys and prepare inspection and test plans.
• Prepare time schedules.
• Prepare documents relevant to the engineering phase like (P&ID, System layout, Loop diagrams, Electrical Wiring Diagrams).
• Internal & client factory test.
• Supervise site activities.
• Co-operate with management to fulfill its legislative obligations.
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as projects engineer in similar fields and companies.
• Good knowledge of field instrumentation (Pressure, temperature, level, flow, valves, … etc.).
• Good knowledge of automatic process packages (wellhead, control panels, chemical injection skids, Sampling systems).
• Excellent command of English.
• Professional user in software like (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Projects, AutoCAD, solid works,).
• Good communication skills.
• Leadership skills.