About the job
Our company is seeking an Admin assistant to assist in a variety of secretarial and managerial tasks.
- Provides engineering team support to ensure efficient operation, contributes to team effort by accomplishing all assigned tasks
- Carries out administrative duties.
- Maintain executive schedules
- responsible for the coordination and planning of facility needs (space, equipment, stationary, buffet etc.) and Take responsibility for the procurement of all Facilities related supplies and Run errands for the Office
- Respond to phone calls and emails
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and Creating reports as per the managers requests.
- Following up with the team for the pending tasks.
- Makes travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence including but not limited to faxes, courier deliveries, etc and Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Attend meetings to write down the minutes of meeting.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests, Schedules meetings and supports visitors..
- Coordinate travel schedules, arranging meetings and teleconferences
- Filter all telephone calls, mail and email; dispersing and handle as appropriate.
- Provide relevant data, information, and back-up support materials to assist manager with day to day operations, as requested.
- May track a variety of department and/or employee data and complete regularly scheduled reports by required due date.
- Assist in preparation, obtain appropriate departmental signatures, track and follow up on various personnel actions to include candidate requisition forms for open positions, , supervisor changes, employee leaves, promotions, etc
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Develop and maintain a filing system and Maintain all files, confidential records.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports assure the submission of staff expense reports in a timely manner.
- Assist Procurement, HR, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and Finance in requested tasks
- Performs other duties as required.
- Maintain contact lists
- Scheduling Interviews and proceeding with the hiring process.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior manager
- From 1-3 years of experience in administrative position and Business Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Database management.
- experience in Booking Hotel, flights, etc
- Proficiency with photocopiers, scanners, and projectors.
- Accurate data entry.
- Billing and record-keeping.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- profession of English and other languages will be plus
- Ability to work both within a team environment and independently to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain timelines
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills