Responsibilites: 1. Co-ordinate and control the structure design with the consultant during all its phases and make sure the codes and regulations are met.
2. Manage day-to-day operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
3. Ensure timely management of any unforeseen delays.
4. Monitor and liaise with the Project Manager on the Master Plan and development of stage/section programs as required.
5. Liaise with the Project Manager to ensure adequate labor and sub-contract resource is available on site.
6. Plan and efficiently organize the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff.
7. Prepare work requisition for all materials, oversee the deliveries and ensure they are done in adequate time in line with the construction plan and procurement schedule.
8. Communicate with the Design Team to ensure the timely release of design information.
9. Motivate all site team including effective management of sub-contractor activities on site ensuring they are engaged, on target in line with the master program.
10. Maintain close relations with the Project Manager and Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and Confirmation of Instructions.
11. Ensure the implementation of Quality Management and Health & safety throughout the project lifecycle through effective implementation of quality assurance and HSE process.
12. Create and maintain good relations with clients, design teams and any other stakeholders.
- BSc/BA in Civil engineering from reputable university ·
- At least 3 years of experience as civil site engineer
- Experience in design and engineering.
- Understanding of construction procedures and material
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
Employment Type: Full Time