1. Greet and welcome guests/clients as soon as they arrive at the office.
2. Direct clients to the appropriate person and office.
3. Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
4. Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
5. Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
6. Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
7. Update calendars and schedule meetings.
8. Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers if needed.
9. Keep updated records of office expenses and costs. 10. Perform other receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Bachelor degree in Business or any related discipline.
- From 0 to 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook. Excellent Organizational skills.
Employment Type: Full Time